Brazil and the USA are the main growers of soybeans in the world. In the last three decades in Brazil soy corresponds to 49 % of the planted area in the country's grain . The increase in productivity is associated to technological advances, the management and efficiency of producers. The grain is an essential component in the manufacture of animal feeds and their increasing use in food is booming.
PPM Consulting provides Soybean from Brazil and our market niche is for shipment in containers
We offer Brazilian Soybeans in Container as follows as follows:
Specifications for Soyabeans / Soybeans in Containers (ANEC 41):
- Prices follow CBOT +/- local basis with daily changes.
- 25-28 MT per 20'/40'/HQ at seller's option
- Minimum order: 500 MT
- Delivery Condition: CFR
- Payment terms: Prepayment, LC or CAD subject to approval
- Oil content basis: 18.5% with non-reciprocal allowance of 1% for each 1%, fractions in proportion, in Buyer's favor for any deficiency;
- Moisture maximum: 14%;
- Foreign matter basis: 1% maximum 2% with non-reciprocal allowance of 1% for each 1%, fractions in proportion;
- Damaged beans basis: 8%, maximum 8.5% with non-reciprocal allowance 2:1, fractions in proportion, of which maximum 4% heat damaged, and burned (being maximum 1% burned) and 6 % mouldy;
- Broken beans: maximum 30%;
- Greenish beans: maximum 8%
- Free from poisonous seeds / husks but tolerance 1 particle of treated vegetable seeds with unknown level of toxicity for each 1 kg sample at each lot of 5,000 metric tons loaded and max 0.005% castorseed and/or castorseed husks.
- To be final at time and place of shipment per certificate/s issued by Independent Surveyor, cost being for Seller's account. Other quality/ condition in accordance with Brazilian Legislation ruling at time and place of shipment.